PAY AS YOU GO
Please complete the Health Questionnaire and send to firstname.lastname@example.org before attending your session. Click here to view the Health Questionnaire.
Courses Start: Saturday 5th June 2021
Outdoor Fitness Sessions
Meeting Point - Park Gates, Park Road, Birkenhead (next to Rugby Club)
- Tuesday 7 - 8pm
- Thursday 7 - 8pm
- Saturday 9 - 10am
- Sunday 9 - 10am Running Club
Working with Ex-Military Army Physical Training Instructors
- Personal Fitness Programs
- Medicine Balls
- Exercise Bands
- British Army Stretches
- Power Bags
- Battle Ropes
Health & wellbeing programs suited to your ability. Fully Covid 19 Compliant.
Terms & Conditions
If you have answered YES to any of the questions on the Health Questionnaire, please speak to your GP before participating in a Military Style Education fitness class. If in any doubt, please ask your doctor's advice about your suitability to participate in progressive and unrestricted physical education.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities and programmes of Military Style Education, I acknowledge that:
- I am aware of and understand the potential risks and dangers associated with physical activities including the use of equipment and I am voluntarily participating in these activities with knowledge of the risks and dangers involved.
- I understand that exercise and physical activities in the outdoors involve risk of injury or even death and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities with knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree and expressly assume all and any risks of injury or death.
- I know of no reason why I should not participate in any of the programmes and activities of Military Style Education. I hereby declare myself free of any condition, disease, infirmity or illness that may affect my participation. I agree to inform a member of staff and where appropriate, provide written consent from my doctor should such a condition or complaint arise before continuing with any activity.
- 4 I agree to abide by all oral notices regarding safety whilst at a Military Style Education class. I am aware I have the opportunity to ask questions about the activities, general use of equipment and other related issues at class. If I choose not to take advice or to disregard any advice given, I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage.
- I do hereby waive, release and discharge Military Style Education from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages sustained from my participation in any activities or my use of equipment or facilities in the above mentioned activities.
- This questionnaire has been completed accurately to the best of my knowledge and belief.